LUXWIDE 'Calypso-ACHSK67' 67" WHITE CoreAcryl Acrylic French Bateau Skirted Tub Package with an Aged Chrome Exterior - (main photo here shows the 67" version)
The Luxury wide range of tubs offers more generous width (around 4 additional inches) for improved bathing comfort and enjoyment. These 'New for 2019' tubs, also include an integrated drain overflow which removes the need for drain hardware to be evident on the exterior of the tub.
This 'Calypso-ACHSK67' is a simply stunning 67" long LUXURY WIDE French Bateau skirted tub in bright white. The tub interior is a high gloss white with a slip resistant floor and we have finished the exterior in a beautiful gloss Aged Chrome. To complete the 'Calypso-ACHSK67' package, we include either an 'Empire' British Telephone style tub filler or our more modern 'Expo' goose-neck tub filler, plus a pop-up drain and reinforced skirt. For installation purposes, the skirt is supplied unattached form from the tub. Assembly is simple. There is no need for cut-outs in the skirt for fittings and it is solid all the way around. This feature enhances the appearance of this tub if it is to sit in the center of any fabulous bathroom.
Tub and Fittings Care and Maintenance
The high gloss acrylic and painted surfaces are very simple to maintain. To clean the exterior, just wipe with a soft damp cloth. For interior cleaning, we recommend a hot, damp soapy soft cloth, we don't recommend anything abrasive. Never use bleach, ammonia or any scouring powders on either the tub or the fittings, these will cause damage.
For serious stains inside your tub, we recommend a Mr. Clean Magic Eraser sponge pad.
Aged Chrome Exterior Finish.
1. Sand down the exterior surface of the tub.
2. Apply two coats of primer.
3. Apply two coats of high gloss specially prepared black enamel
4. Wet sand and polish the surface and allow to cure
5. Mist spray the chrome finish.with a specially prepared coating that has a high percentage of actual chrome metal content included.
6. Allow to cure
7. Apply four coats of high grade clear lacquer to protect the surface
8. Wet sand and polish ready for shipping
9. Aged chrome is a cloudy metallic appearance of chrome that has aged gently down the years