EXTRA WIDE 'Agostino-ACH' 59" White CoreAcryl Acrylic Single Slipper Pedestal Tub Package with an Aged Chrome Exterior
The 'Agostino-ACH' tub package is a beautiful 59" long single slipper pedestal tub of generous proportions. To make this fabulous tub extra special, we have given it an Aged Chrome exterior (see finish process description below). This delightful single slipper pedestal bathtub is larger inside than most regular single slipper tubs and the narrow roll top lip finishes its' minimalist look. It offers a more generous bathing space than any other 59" single slipper tub we know of on the market.
Installation is a breeze. By incorporating the use of an integrated drain, only a pop-up drain with a direct tail piece to the floor is needed (included with package). No measuring or cutting is required.
The high gloss acrylic is very simple to maintain. To clean the exterior, just wipe with a soft cloth. For interior cleaning, we recommend a soft cloth and a cleaner like Simple Green, we don't recommend anything abrasive.
How the Aged Chrome Exterior is Done
1. Sand down the exterior surface of the tub.
2. Apply two coats of primer.
3. Apply two coats of high gloss specially prepared black enamel
4. Wet sand and polish the surface and allow to cure
5. Mist spray the chrome finish.with a specially prepared coating that has a high percentage of actual chrome metal content included.
6. Allow to cure
7. Apply four coats of high grade clear lacquer to protect the surface
8. Wet sand and polish ready for shipping
9. Aged chrome is a cloudy metallic appearance of chrome that has aged gently down the years