How do I return an item?
We often hear from customers that before ordering, they were concerned about investing so much money on a large ticket item without first seeing and touching it. This is totally understandable
Because of this, we now offer a completely FREE return policy for all items openly listed on our website. If you order an item from us and for any reason it turns out to be something you don’t want, we will pay all shipping costs and issue a full purchase price refund. The only exclusion to this is where we finish or produce something to a buyer's color, shape or specification.
To be 100% clear, we will not charge anything for shipping nor anything for re-stocking and you will receive the full amount of your purchase price back.
What we ask from you is that;
1. you notify within 15 days of receipt at 866.938.3880
2. you re-pack the item so it is good and safe for return shipping
3. you neither install nor tamper with any part of your order
4. you print and attach the return shipping labels we send to you
5. you meet with the collection driver when he comes to collect the item (if a tub)
When you notify us, we will email you return labels and discuss the return with you so you are confident about what to do.
When we receive the item back in original, good condition, we will refund your full purchase price. If it’s damaged or has clearly been used, we will contact you to discuss.
· the return request must be notified to us with 15 days of receipt the order
· the item must be returned to us undamaged
· the item cannot have been used or show signs of being installed
· all parts of the shipment must be returned in full
· only one order per 12-month period is allowed to be returned
We would still love you to take the usual care when you are ordering to make sure your item will work in the space you have and that the shape etc. is what you really like. We just want you to have confidence that should you have made the wrong choice, we will have your back.
Thank you for considering Baths of Distinction for your purchases.